Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I got quite a few of the front end parts rounded up but coming up short on a set of decently priced Mustang II or Pinto spindles. Anybody got any?? mm

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To the Moderator who moved this! Thats fine but these are not Cougar parts that are wanted like is listed on the main forum listing. Thats why I put it in the den. mm

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hey Mark, I went ahead and moved it to Misc. Parts for you. It should still have a link from the Den, just with the "MOVED:" infront of it.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Maybe we should have a "Misc. Parts Wanted" section for non-Cougar parts....?

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Yep. Last I knew that sign said "For Sale", not "Wanted"...? :confused:

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Hey Mark,
I didn't forget you , I just could not find them. After two days of searching. I did locate them. I removed these off a mustang 2 but did not end up using them. They need clean up but you can have them just for shipping if you want them. I didn't know how to post a pic, so give me your email and i will send it to you
Jerry

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Mark, just bringing this up top, and to let you know I moved it to WANTED!!!!!! :) Hope you found your spindles.....

Rick

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
thats great you found a set. Bet you cant wait till you get the front end all buttoned up :)

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep, I'll start cutting the front end off this week. I mean literally the whole front end, frame rails and all. I decided to go ahead and full frame the car. mm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts