Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys!! :D
I was wondering if anyone had the base of a drivers seat for a 68 lying around?? On mine the hinge has broken that attaches the back rest!! Even if it is just the frame of the seat w/ intact hinges and ripped up leather or vinyl well i know this is a long shot but what about it being in Dark Ivy Gold Levant Grain Vinyl and Dark Ivy Gold Leather (aka Dark Green - 6G) in perfect condition!! :p: . Also i need the chrome front fender "Mecury" script badge w/ the bits to hold it in place, anyone have one lying around?? I think for now thats about it!!

Many Thanks

Stu :D

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
I have a pair of seats out of a 68 in good condition (except covers). See attached picture. Need $125 for the pair plus shipping. John @ Cascade Classics (253) 863-5669

·
Registered
215 Posts
need to know the name of guy in tampa fl that bought all of clarkson,s part need adds. and phone #

thanks i am in tampa now

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmmm

Really i only need the frame for the base of the drivers seat!! Thanks for the reply, well lets see what happens, i would prefer to just purchase the base rather than two complete seats!! If anyone is in a scrap yard and see's one or has a parts car that i could have the drivers seat base out of i would be most gratefull!! I don't really want to spend $125 on two in decent shape seats for me to just take the base of one and then do nothing with with the rest!! I'm sure there is someone out there who needs two front seats for their Cat. Obviously i am quite desperate due to the fact i can't drive my Cat anywhere!! If anyone could have a look and see what they have i would extremely appreciate it!!

Many Thanks

Stu - :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh!!

i almost forgot i still need the Mercury Script from the front drivers side fender!!! I guess you could say i am looking for odds and ends!! but hey it's what i need!! I fany one can help...
Many Thanks

Stu :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Seat

Well I know a wreckers that has a 68 bench seat but, that doesnt help does it?

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
I have a mercury script for 67/8 and I also have a seat base $50 plus shipping

·
Registered
694 Posts
Give me a call and we'll work something out that is fair for all involved. I have emblem and seat bases.....thanks Keith 636-925-8888 24 hours a day, if no answer leave message

1 - 9 of 9 Posts