Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sick of trying to get windows and seals glued and aligned on the 69

Appreciate it if someone would have for sale a set ot 70 convertible glass, including regulators. Not fussed if they are manual or power

Please contact me directly on email [email protected]

The down side is where I live and the cost and hassle shipping to Australia. Would consider 70 XR7 convertible parts car as possible option

Thanks

·
Registered
488 Posts
convertibles use the same glass as a mustang coupe. call local mustang shops and see if they have coupe glass. be sure to get tinted. if you are doing the swap you might as well do it right! i bought mine in a wrecker and paid 50 for all 4 but i had to pull them. keep in mind that the 70 qtr windows are still glue in but you do need them as they are a different size because the door glass changed length when they moved the weatherstrip from the door to the qtr. also the regulators in the doors are just a little bit different and i had to bend mine just a little so the arm didn't bind (or you could swap them but i already had the power setup). hawkrod

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Leon I have some 70 side door glass but no 1/4 glass. Use ureathane adhesive or windshield adhesive and you won't have to redo the glass every year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts