Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a reasonably priced 69 or 70 Eliminator with AT and AC. Would love to find one with a sunroof, but... can't handle a rust bucket - looking for a driver. Please contact me a [email protected] or C-(757) 619-2532. Thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is reasonable?

Hmmm...reasonable. Good Eliminator for a fair price. Or is that a good Eliminator for a good price? I actually spoke to the guy that owns the ECat that is currently posted in the for sale forum. I have tried to cantact a few folks with ECats advertised on other web sites, but have not received any return calls. I would like to track down the 70 Boss Eliminator (with the 351C), but no one returns my message. I am watching the 69 from Miami. Hoping to get a call back with more information and find someone to look at it for me. We'll see.

Kevin

·
Registered
356 Posts
they are out there, but for a nice one your looking to spend 10k plus, easy. I heard about that eliminator also(gold boss w/351c) If I remember correctly. asking 15k. Good luck!! Keep us posted. If I hear of anything I will let you know, unless its too good. then I'll have to keep it for myself. LOL

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
heres what one looks like in the dark,lol

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Check out the 1970 I just posted in the Cougars for sale Forum. John.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you found a ECat yet?

If not, I have a 69 BOSS 302 Eliminator in very nice shape, rust free with 42K actual miles in original condition. I am asking $42,500.00 for the car as it is not perfect but is all there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts