Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 67 XR7 Cougar with a 289 4v, sadddle interior and inverness paint. Also looking for a 67 GT.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Open to price depending on condition of car. Would like one in mint shape. Can go up to $20.000!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I happen to have a 67 XR7 with a 289 4V, saddle interior and Inverness Green exterior. Automatic transmission, tilt steering and working original AM/FM cougar radio. Car was restored in mid 90's. AC works but is low on freon. Dash pad needs replaced. No rust. Car runs good but because of a long work commute, I no longer drive the car as much as I think it deserves. Car is located in Kansas City area, always garaged and never driven in snow/rain. Not sure I really want to sell, as this car was a replacement for my first car, a 67 cougar XR7, bought in early 70's. But if the price is right and I know the car is going to a good home, I will listen to offers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hi, i am selling my 67' cougar xr7 gt 390 4-spd car, it is triple black, the exterior was lime frost, origanlly, with the vynal roof, its all orignal with numbers macthing, very much of the car is new or rebuilt, it will come with a new set of tires and other extras chrome, rear end, dash ect. [ ask ] it drives very nice, there only 700 miles on the engine and trans, with a mild cam, this car has some very minor rust, and does need paint, from distance it turns heads alot !! Its all there but a few chips, and touch ups, have the marti report, this car was the only one, i think, dso'd to beverly hills calif lincoln ford. Thanks dan # 608-831-4695

1 - 8 of 8 Posts