Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1967 Cougar with a vinyl top with rust underneath.
I am looking for a roof near New Orleans, La.

Contact Charles 504-913-4124

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have one in Jay, Florida (Near Pensacola) no rust. and i can cut it where ever you like. 200.00
mike 850-380-7324

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hey Charles, Sal

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike,

I got the pictures.

Thanks
Charles

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike,

The roof made the trip home fine on the Air matress. The 4 hrs drive there and 4hrs drive back were well worth it for the quality roof you sold me. The extraction/cutting from the car was tougher than I thought. I expect getting the roof onto my cougar won't be easy either. Hopefully I can get on this project of rebuilding the cougar. I'm so excited to have the major component to repair the primary deficiency of my cougar in hand.

Thanks so much,
Charles.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Charles, sounds like a great deal on that roof. If you guys need a hand or more like an opposing set of thumbs shoot me a PM. I have learned how to "hold in place" and "look" as in "Look hold this right here, just like this", real good. Sal

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sal,

Mike sure was a pleasure dealing with. Great roof, as described and worth more than the price and well worth the drive to get a quality part and meet a really nice guy. Mike even showed us his projects in progress.

Thanks for the offer of a hand.n I may need a hand or two, along the way. John metioned coming by also. Maybe we can share a beverage or two as we get a little work done.

Charles

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Always great to meet people on this forum you talk to n then when you meet them like meeting a celebrity.Great to hear you got a great piece for your car to keep it from being extinct from life.

thanks
pat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts