Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case you haven't noticed, I'm brand new to this site. Just found it tonight. Anyway, down to business. I'm looking for a 67-70 Cougar. Car need not be running, rolling chassis is cool. I have some grand plans for my dream car, just limited cash flow (Military ain't the place to get rich quick.) Pics help, west coast please. I'm in Southern AZ. :1zhelp:

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
im probably gonna get a 70 Cougar soon. its abandoned. i still havent decided if ill save it and turn it into a bas ass street strip car or what ill do with it yet. if its beyond what i want to deal with right now, ill consider you first before trying to part it out. there are pics on this site look for the thread " Abandoned 70 Cougar! " and youll see a few shots there. im near Long Beach Cali, so im not TOO far.

·
Registered
9 Posts
selling my cougar

hey I know that I am not on the west coast but I do have a Cougar to sell.

I am 19 and have had her for around 2 years now. 1967 Cougar 302...117000 miles on her. She runs very strong and is very clean. Needs a little love and thats about it. Paint isn't in perfect condition but it isn't exactly terrible. Needs new headliner and vacuum motor for headlight doors to work. Has rear air shocks...traction bars and ford 9 inch. auto tranny c-4. b&m quicksilver shifter and black painted dash. I get looks everywhere I go unfortunatly I am going to have to commute back and forth to work and love the car too much to subject it to the daily punishment. If you are interested please email me. [email protected]

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
check out

check out the recycler.com it is a california operated garage sale they always have great prices on cars there several under 3000.00 well within a marines budget. semper fi 1982-1986
Greg DeMott

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
www.recycler.com kicks ass. some ads are a little old though. the 68 thats there for 1000 has been sold already. yeah i called for it :( but if i remember right, there are about 6 cats there for less than 1000 right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts