Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for a 1970 to use as a donor/parts car to build the 1970 Eliminator. I'd like to find something that has power steering/brakes and possibly AC... and if it already has a black interior that would be perfect! Does anybody know of one in Georgia, or could point me to one nearby? I'm not having any luck on Craigslist.

Thank you!!

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Do you have a smart phone? For $5 or less there are aps that will read every CL in the country every 10 minutes. The early bird gets the worm!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ashe, I sent you a PM on a potential parts car. In fact I have another Eliminator Project very similar to the one from WCC too!!! Factory 3-speed and all!!

Shoot me a pm or email me.

Thanks 69Shelby :cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping this post! Still searching for a '70 with black interior that I can use as a donor car! No luck finding one even close to local yet...

·
Registered
7,552 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Bumping this post! Still searching for a '70 with black interior that I can use as a donor car! No luck finding one even close to local yet...
I have a lot of parts as im taking a lot off the car. i have the entire front suspension and rear suspensions plus most of the trim.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I will look into those! Really hoping to find one soon. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts