Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy gang! A buddy of mine is looking for a 1969 - 1970 Cougar dash in Blue (If there's any left alive). I've already told him if he wants a really good one to be prepaired to pay the price. Can anybody help? Thanks Bosscat40.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Have you tried contacting JUSSMPLCOUGARS? John

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't all 69/70 dash pads start with out at a base color and then were dyed for correct color?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Have one, not blue but dark brown in perfect condition still in car.
$350

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Everyone .I'm sorry not to get back to this post.Mark has found a black dash that's in pretty good shape. He "found" it setting next to another black mint piece on my shelf! I owed him a big favor! So now comes the next step,2 idiots trying to dye it without turning into smurfs... I've been reading up in old posts so, "what the heck can't be too bad". I believe Gen. Custer said this right before his last battle. Any tips would also be appreciated. Bosscat40

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Dave I hope all is well. I paid 100 to my body guy to dye the one I finally found. If this interests you call me and I can get it done. Lew

Hi Everyone .I'm sorry not to get back to this post.Mark has found a black dash that's in pretty good shape. He "found" it setting next to another black mint piece on my shelf! I owed him a big favor! So now comes the next step,2 idiots trying to dye it without turning into smurfs... I've been reading up in old posts so, "what the heck can't be too bad". I believe Gen. Custer said this right before his last battle. Any tips would also be appreciated. Bosscat40

1 - 10 of 10 Posts