Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 1969 Cougar XR7 428 CJ Ram Air H/T. I would prefer black interior, but I am open. Options would be great, but not critical. Manual or automatic transmission. Would prefer that the car is as close to original as possible and complete with matching numbers. Anywhere in the US is fine. No heavy rust or any rust through is a must. Email Jay Slawson at [email protected] or call 602-354-7739. Thanks for your help!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am looking for a 1969 Cougar XR7 428 CJ Ram Air H/T. I would prefer black interior, but I am open. Options would be great, but not critical. Manual or automatic transmission. Would prefer that the car is as close to original as possible and complete with matching numbers. Anywhere in the US is fine. No heavy rust or any rust through is a must. Email Jay Slawson at [email protected] or call 602-354-7739. Thanks for your help!!!
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for a 1969 Cougar XR7 428 CJ Ram Air H/T. I would prefer black interior, but I am open. Options would be great, but not critical. Manual or automatic transmission. Would prefer that the car is as close to original as possible and complete with matching numbers. Anywhere in the US is fine. No heavy rust or any rust through is a must. Call J @ 602-354-7739. Thanks for your help!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking for a 1969 Cougar XR7 R Code Hard Top. I would prefer black interior, but I am open. Options would be great, but not critical. Manual or automatic transmission. Would prefer that the car is as close to original as possible and complete with matching numbers. Anywhere in the US is fine. No heavy rust or any rust through is a must. Email Jay Slawson at [email protected] or call 602-354-7739. Thanks for your help!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Jay,

Please make re-occurring posts of the same topic in the same thread rather than starting a new thread each time.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Bob, I’m just a simple man trying to find the Cougar of my dreams. I would love to bump up the posting, but unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy and don't know how, so if you would like to show me, I will be more than happy to do so.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Hi Jay,

I would say the easiest way would be to click on "My Profile" up at the top right of the page and then click on "Find All Started Threads", it will show you all the threads you have started, most recent first. Then just click on the one of interest and make a post to it which will bring it back to the top of the forum it is listed in. You can of course repeat your description of what you are after if you want as well. Let me know if you have any further questions about what I have described and thanks. Best of luck finding your dream Cougar!

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
307 Posts
Howdy Jcat. You might try Zen Dog. He had a 69 428 car for sale on here a while ago. Just find him here & check it out.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Jay,

One other thought about using the same thread. If you save the link to the thread as a favorite in your internet browser, you can pull it up whenever you want to go back to the thread.

Bob

·
Registered
936 Posts
Price range?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joe,

Since I am looking for one to restore and not one that has been restored, I'm thinking $8,000-$30,000, but it really depends on the condition and whats missing. I looked at the one that Zen Dog had listed here and it was at a great price, but it had more rust then I wanted to deal with. I would appreciate any leads that anyone may have. Thank you.

Jay

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I have a S code 4 speed with factory sunroof.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, but I'm holding out for my dream car. I will keep the S Code in mind and tell others about it.

Jay

1 - 18 of 18 Posts