Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In search of a 69 convertible preferably with decor interior. I want a good driver with little or no rust. Send pm if you have one for a decent price.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Couldn't resist posting a few photos of the finished car. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Couldn't resist posting a few photos of the finished car. Hope you enjoy it.

I definitely will enjoy it as soon as the weather breaks. I'm waiting on Hagerty to ok my policy and then it'll be of to the sheriff's office Monday (if the weather is clear) to get it inspected and licensed.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Okay, so what's the story behind "the finished car"?? As in can someone fill in the blanks between "convertible wanted" and "hope you enjoy it"??!!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
It would be nice to hear the story.
Think this was one of Scott's cars perhaps? Want to say mebbe it was one of the ones Scott and Don went over in the WCCC video they made of Scott's pride? Still, would love to hear the tale...

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Think this was one of Scott's cars perhaps? Want to say mebbe it was one of the ones Scott and Don went over in the WCCC video they made of Scott's pride? Still, would love to hear the tale...
It is the car in the video and I got it last week from Scott. I just got it inspected, transferred and licensed this morning and hope to be enjoying it this weekend depending on the weather. Well I'll have it out as long as it isn't raining.

I had a Pontiac Catalina convertible many years ago but I couldn't get a title to it so this is the first convertible that I've had that I could use. I had it out today but it was a little too cool for having the top down. I may even put the top down this weekend even if I have to put a coat on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts