Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there around, someone out there has that special cougar jammed under a tree in a field and has neglected it for years and keeps thinking they will restore it someday. Lets be honest here and sell it to someone that will. ;)

I'm looking for a 67 (XR7 preferably) Cougar to restore. I can be of any shape / origin / color / motor size etc... but I'd prefer it was original and unmolested.

My preferences are; (black interior)
Must haves; Solid straight frame, no rust holes in frame. Like new front grill.

The car must be in BC or Alberta (Canada) and you must be able to send me the VIN# off of the car so that I can ensure it is not stolen or illegally imported.

IF you live in Washington, drop me a line too as I would import the car if the right person wanted to sell their cougar to me and give it a good home where it will be kept in storage for the rest of it's life.

thanks to everyone that replies ;)

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
This lady has a 67 55k original std and a 68 xr7GT 390 project. Her late husband was an avid car collector. 780-795-2518

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know I'm out of your area,but I got Dan Gurney 1968 coupe very straight and unmolested,still got the OE decal in the passenger back side window,you can see it on lexington craigslist ,yuo can call [email protected]

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to those who replied.

I found the car I wanted ... a 67- XR7 in great condition. I'll post pics soon ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts