Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I making this web page about Classic Cougars. Right now it's mostly about my car, and I would like to have some pictures of other cougars on it. Like I said rightnow it's pretty crappy, but some pics of other cars would spruce things up greatly, so if you would like to have a pic of you car on my page just reply and attach the photo of your car, and if you want a caption say what you want it to say. Thanx - Chad

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Chad, help me out. How do I find your e-mail address? Is it listed some where on this site that I cant find? mm

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's [email protected] I guess it's no where on here. I thought it shows up when you go to contact information on the profile, but it doesn't so I will put it up, but for now I'll save you the trouble, send e-mails to [email protected] Thanks all - Chad

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
cougars

Hi Chad,
You can use any of the photos you like from my site. If you go to my page you will find an abundance of pictures. You can follow the links, I think I have 4 pages....lol. Be careful, awhile back I was warned about using other peoples pics without their consent so be sure to ask for permission especially if they are in print for sale because of copyright issues. My blue eliminator page was the one in question. I can't wait to see the new cougar site!!!
Good Luck

http://www.geocities.com/wvxr7cougar/wvcat_01.html

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks wvcat. I will use some I'm sure. It's not a good site yet, so i'll put up the link when it's up and looking good. - Chad oh yeah who ever sent me the pic of the blue cougar - i got it and it's going up on the site.

·
Registered
448 Posts
cougar pics

Chad,
Feel free to use any of the pics on my site. I took all of them so there are no copyright problems.

http://home.sprynet.com/~pamar/cougar.html

Good luck with the site, let me know when it is up and running. I was thinking about adding a page of links to other people pages on my site.
Paul G.
69 XR7 Convertible

1 - 6 of 6 Posts