Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colors not important, quality very important! Lookin' for a turnkey driver..not a project

No repaints, no replacement engine, no replaced interiors..

Would like a console. Standard or XR-7, 2 barrel or 4 barrel, small block or big block (small block preferred though), extra$ for a 4 speed!

Looking to pay in the 6K to 8K price range. Finders fees paid too :)

Thanks,

B

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
You writing a book or something? How many survivors does one man need? I guess a better question is, How many survivors does it take to fill the GT-E restoring void? Lol

The decals you sent look awesome, by the way. Sorry I haven't sent a message about recieving them (been crazy busy with work and just too tired for more than the bare minumum). If you get the reverse black in stock, let me know and I will place another order.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You writing a book or something? How many survivors does one man need? I guess a better question is, How many survivors does it take to fill the GT-E restoring void? Lol

The decals you sent look awesome, by the way. Sorry I haven't sent a message about recieving them (been crazy busy with work and just too tired for more than the bare minumum). If you get the reverse black in stock, let me know and I will place another order.
Good to hear, Mike! I'm not sure if I'm gonna get that type of decal..there hasn't been any other demand, so it'd be a bit tricky to get just one..I think!

post up a pics if you get a chance some time:)

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Oh yeah..btw, I'm lookin for an internet-challenged old friend :) OK, maybe and me too if the right one comes along!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts