Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do anybody have any vids of cougar's running at the track, I have been looking for a while and no luck with finding a cougar vid if so can you send me a link? Thank You

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've wondered about that also. I know the Speed (TV) channel show classic races once in awhile. Whenever I think about it, I try and look to see a run down of what they are showing. No luck yet though.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i dotn see alot of vids of them around either. ive seen that 11 second one before and that rocked :D i do remember that the local Fox station out here in Cali has some stock footage of a 67 / 8 street racing that they show whenever they do an evils of street racing story. it was yellow with black stripes on the hood. pretty cool looking car. anyone know of it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have some vid's of old school rides chevelle's and other's lot's of vids of all kinds of stuff but so hard to find the cats.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have seen that clip on fox also. It has the car on for about 2 seconds. I spotted it right away. Just like the one in the movie heat. My wife thinks I am nuts.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
the Cougar in Heat.... DVD and the digital cam make wonders happen.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pick Iv'e seen heat a lot of times one of my favorite movies I never noticed that! I look for De Niro, and kilmer with the cat in the backround nexttime I watch it. haha Sweet.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
yeah its near the end of the movie when they are having the shootout. thats in the parking lot of the supermarket if i remember right. the COugar gets a few seconds of screen time though. pretty cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts