Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think it looks nice. But it's a trailer queen. I'd want to drive it some not be polishing on it all the time...

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Does nothing for me. I wouldn't pay 10K much less 100K !

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Other then the hood, i like it, but not really into the price either..

thanks
Pat

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Other then the hood, i like it, but not really into the price either..

thanks
Pat
I agree the hood is the worst part. Bad enough it makes me want to puke !

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I don't know you, but to say you WOULDN'T pay 10K for it, well that doesn't add up. We all would pay 10k for it as is...

I think that comment was just a FIGURE OF SPEECH.

I will FORGIVE you...............LOL

Dale in Indy

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I don't know you, but to say you WOULDN'T pay 10K for it, well that doesn't add up. We all would pay 10k for it as is...

I think that comment was just a FIGURE OF SPEECH.

I will FORGIVE you...............LOL

Dale in Indy
I am flat out am not interested in the car at all ! I would not give up a slot in my garage for it ! ITS UGLY ITS UGLY ITS UGLY ! 10K for a car that ugly is too much !

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
That is what makes the car hobby so interesting. If we all liked the same things the hobby be very boring.I pay 10k for it, but that hood would be the 1st to go. Other than that the car looks like alot of fun.Just like the pro street 69 in the for sale section.He wants 50k for the car, its nice but the market for cars like that and this 1 is very limited.

thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
This car has been up for sale a few times in the past year or so, no takers. Same sh!t, different auction.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Well, we ALL know you think it is UGLY, UGLY, UGLY, and their are things about it that I don't like either, but 10k would be a real STEAL.

I haven't read where a single person has suggested that you to buy it, let alone move a car out of your garage/showroom to park it. If it ran through an auction it would bring a lot more than 10k. I accept the fact that YOU wouldn't be bidding on it, for sure......LOL

Dale in Indy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts