Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since I have gone the Mustang route I'm cleaning out the garage to make room and hope these pieces are needed by some one. I'm not looking to get rich so step up and help yourself. I will be glad to ship the smaller pieces but shiping the door glass makes me nervous, I'll basically give them away if you want to pay for a professional shipping company like mailboxes etc to package and ship it to you. Just make me a small offer to make it worth my time to bother with it. I do have pics of everything if you need them. Step up now before this weekend as anything not spoken for will go to e-bay. Please use my [email protected] e-mail account or call 219-956-4558. Thanks mm

1 69 or 70 black dash pad ----- Very good, no cracks, fairly soft, but the corners by the windshield are coming loose and need reglued.

1 pair 69 Bullit Sport Special rocker moldings---- Good for a driver or a set to be rechromed for perfect.

5 69or 70 backup light housings----- good cores to be rechromed. 3 lefts and 2 rights.

1 pair quarter window chrome moldings---- good cores to be rechromed very little pitting but are dull

1 pair 69 or 70 door handles---- Very little pitting, good rechrome cores

1 pair 69 quarter window regulators----- Good

1 pair 69 quarter glass, tinted -----Good no large scratch's

1 70 XR7 wire harness---- Complete, mostly good

2 69 or 70 rear quarter extensions----- Very good left and right

2 rear 69 or 70 rear quarter upolstery arm rest. left and right ----- Very good, They were blue but were dyed black. They done a good job on them and they look new

1 pair black door armrest for 69 or 70 ----- VERY good, no cracks or nicks.

1 69 or 70 windshield wiper motor and and arms. ------ good shape and worked when removed

1 69 drivers door glass----- tinted and good.

1 70 pass door glass---- tinted and good

1 pair 69 or 70 int sail panels with courtesy lights---- need recovered

1 69 or 70 heater and A/C dash control---- good shape, works with cable.

1 pair 70 door jamb vents--- good

1 70 firewall mounted vacume tree--- good

1 69 or 70 heatlight switch with bezel and knob--- works fine, bezel pitted

1 69 or 70 wiper switch with bezel and knob----- works fine, bezel pitted

1 70 cigarette lighter and bezel ----- works fine, bezel pitted

1 69 or 70 glove box lock , trunk lock and latch with key--- good shape

1 69 or 70 drivers sport mirror---- glass good, housing and cable good but knob broken but repops are available

1 69 or 70 headlight vacume motor---- works not sure if it leaks

1 69 0r 70 auto shifter lever, knob and housing ----- Good chrome on lever and knob, housing with good bushings, hole not wore out.

3 69 or 70 Cougar script--- not bad could stand rechromend, no broken pins. 2 fender and 1 fender ext scripts

1 70 351 coil bracket --- good

1 70 351 C snorkel housing that fits on exh manifold---- very good

1 pair 69 or 70 taillight lens--- good, no cracks or bad scratches but on has 1 slight melt spot.

1 70 throttle cable--- very good

1 small block FMX flywheel---- good

1 small block FMX block plate--- missing inspection cover

1 pair 69 or 70 drip rail stainless trim ---- Very good, no dents will polish up good

1 set of 69 or 70 windshield trim--- very good, 3 pieces only, missing the bottom piece against the cowl

1 set of 69 or 70 head liner bows--- good

·
Registered
408 Posts
Rocker Mouldings

I would be very interested in the rocker mouldings. How do they attach though? Let me know what you would consider to be a reasonable offer and also whether it would be a problem to have these shipped safely to the UK. I know they are heavy and probably easily bent too! My email address is:- [email protected]. Paying for shipping won't be a problem, although surface mail is probably the only realistic option unless you know a cheap way of shipping by air.

·
Registered
88 Posts
parts

MM,

Interested in the Door Arm rests, the Glove box lock, truck lock and latch with key, and the sport mirror. What are you asking for each of them. e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Stuff!

Dang it... Just my luck,
I've got most of my money going into the new shop right now, and I will be needing a few of those things.:D
I will have to pass for now, I'm on an extremly tight budget.
shane
PS Its a lot of fun gathering stuff up and bringing it home,
but its a real bummer to have to organize stuff after the pile gets too big...:D

·
Registered
885 Posts
Modified,

I'm still looking for a decent LH backup light housing.

Steve C.

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
interested in the bullet rockers if logan decides no also the arm rest in black.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
houndstooth, you will have to e-mail me since yours is not listed. Use the one I said to use in the original post.

Greg you got mail.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Greg, I forgot to tell you in the e-mail that the front armrests are already sold. mm

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
joneskm, I posted my e-mail address on the original post. I cant attach pictures from just clicking on your e-mail link in your post. At least if you can I dont know how to. Send me and e-mail and I'll fix you up. mm

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok just updating the following items are sold. The Rockers, glove box and trunk lock,mirror, front arm rest, 1 backup light, and the headliner bows.

I'm kinda surprised that no one has asked for the dash pad since someones always looking for one and this ones pretty good. Also the shifter parts are good to replace your worn out pieces with. I will be listing all unsold parts this week on e-bay if I can muster up the energy. mm

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
ill give you a dollar for the dash :D never hurts to have another one around. really... how much do you want for it? [email protected]

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Steve thats ok I'll take a dollar for it, and I have a FMX yoke that I'll sell for $500! LOL Its a package deal, take it or leave it.LOL

Now if your serious, e-mail me and I'll send you a picture of it. mm

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i can do it in payments right? cmon... you can send it out.. i have GREAT credit.. ( shiftey eyes ) he he

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mark, I am interested in the sail panels if the lights are in good chrome condition and if they are still available! Scott

1 - 20 of 20 Posts