Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i dont know if you can red it, but the real pics show it good. on teh computer its a bit funky though. its all there though for you all

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DAMN!!! i cant read it!! oh well, maybe some of you can make it out or read the symbols. i tried LOL

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool. i can read it ( i have the schematic itself so its no big deal for me) but i just remember how hard it was to try and find one online. so giveth i do

·
Registered
33 Posts
vacuum

I hear that! I could use one for my 68 and it does not look like the newer car has as many feet of hose as the old cars. Anybody help us out???
--MG

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope sorry all i have is the one for the 69/70 Stang/Cougars ( the schematic is a Cougar one, but show whats not there on the Stang ) i dont now about the earlier ones though......... i paid $5 or so for mine. i needed it too. and to top it off, it looks like al of my under dash lines are unmolested originals, they still have the right color stripes on them too. WOOO HOOO!

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Vacuum Schematic Manual

I picked up a "Mustang & Cougar Vacuum Schematic Manual w/ 69 & 70 Shelby" book from Mustangs Unlimited. It's put out by Jim Osborn Reproductions. Mine seems to be missing some pages! No mention of headlights and the only place that the word "Cougar" or a picture of a Cougar appears is on the cover.
Does anyone else have one of these? Is this right?:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts