Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing a long overdue heater core on my 70 xr7. I need to replace at least one vacuum motor. Where can I find these things? I have tried several sources already. Any suggestions would be apreciated

·
Registered
207 Posts
Try johnsclassiccougars.com. He had a vaccum check valve for the headlight operation that I was having a very difficult time finding for a reasonable cost. He is easy to deal with and may have what your looking for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found them

Classic mustang parts of oklahoma stocks them! After lots of searching and e-mailing. I finally found them and I had two of them in a week. The service was very good. I'm still waiting for one on back order but it should be here soon. They are about 20 bucks each, not too bad.

·
Registered
588 Posts
You can also try Don Rush at http://www.classic-cougar.com/ . I'm sure he has collected quite a bunch of used ones too. I have scrounged some from a couple of parts cars so you might want to post a note in the parts wanted area if you haven't done so already in case someone parting out a car has them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have 2 vacum motors

Hi , i got 2 extra vacum motors left from my newley finnished restoration of the heater/W AC. Do you only need the vacummotor or with the arms to?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thank you for your help but. I called oklahoma mustang yesterday and it has already been shipped. They even provided me with a tracking number. Any thoughts on my thread about my dash lights?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts