Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20+ years ago this Car was stolen from me when it was parked for the winter and not insured. It was my first cougar and I still miss her dearly. She was in the process of being restored and I believe the body man had something to do with her disapperance. I know I will never find or drive her again, but it would be nice to know if she is at least still alive out there somewhere brining joy to somebody. Her V.I.N. was:7F93C651337 I love you babe and I'm sorry, but I had to replace you!!!

·
11,000 Posts
I forwarded this to Phil Parcells, registrar for the CCOA. If it is ever found we will let you know.

20+ years ago this Car was stolen from me when it was parked for the winter and not insured. It was my first cougar and I still miss her dearly. She was in the process of being restored and I believe the body man had something to do with her disapperance. I know I will never find or drive her again, but it would be nice to know if she is at least still alive out there somewhere brining joy to somebody. Her V.I.N. was:7F93C651337 I love you babe and I'm sorry, but I had to replace you!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Royce, I'm not sure if I sent him this one yet. I have sent him about a dozen codes from cougars in my city over the past 2 years, but I believe I overlooked this one. Thank you again Royce.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Wow, that is a high number. I didn't realize the vin numbers in '67 went that high.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Wow, that is a high number. I didn't realize the vin numbers in '67 went that high.
VINs went as or could have gone as high as 651900 in '67. John

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
How many Cougars were built in '67?
150,893, but that doesn't mean that every number was used. In The Mustang & Cougar Tagbook, VINs just happened to ranged from 500000 (we know that Cougar 1 started at 500001)to 651900 in '67. John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts