Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to everyone.. New to the site.. Just wanted to bring some interesting info I have come across to the site.. For those that have the USA 630 deck with the iPod interface cable and have the issue where the deck takes control of the iPhone 3G or 3GS and you cannot control the the playlist from the iPhone.. I have found that if you download the latest version of iPhone software (IOS 4.0) you can now control the playlist from the iPhone while connected to the deck.. What a great upgrade... Hope this helps... Cheers to all... :beer:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I don't know anything about the Ipod stuff, but welcome to the site and hey, it's good to see another Canadian!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I assume you're talking about a Custom Autosound unit. FWIW, I have one of their more basic units in my Cougar that has an Aux Input with a standard RCA to 3.5mm converter cable that you can plug into anything with a headphone jack. I use it with my iPod and can just control the songs on the iPod like you're talking about.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Buddy, hello. I won't say that this is so useful for me, but I follow all Latest Tech News. Most of the time I use 4ProMedia and trust me, there is a lot more information about it. And by the way, I am also on this forum recently. Anyway, thank you for the information, not many are interested in such things, and then they regret not knowing much. A person should develop and learn something new every day and try something new every day. Otherwise, he simply will not be of interest to society.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts