Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I just wanted everyone to know that I updated my car's website at cardomain.com. So everyone can go check it out. Also I wouldn't mind if some other classic cougar owners got on there, because right now i'm the only one... ok here's the address. Thanks for checkin it out - Chad
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gslice

P.S. Oh yeah I want to thank everyone for their comments about my car. Everyone's support in restoring the Cougar has been great and much needed. You'll have helped me out a lot. Had you not perhaps my cougar would still be on the endangered species list... So thanks a bunch - Chad

·
Registered
364 Posts
great pics there, chad...

So how long did the project take anyway?

And what did you paint it with GOLD? $6000? I'm glad my paint is good.

I added my car there, so now there's two old cats. I forgot to get the url, but it's easy to find under their search (Mercury...Cougar)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you should say gold becuse it actually was painted in gold [the color] from the factory. 6 Grand got me an awesome paint job, but of course the first thing i did when I got it home was scratch it - Chad

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Chad I checked your site out and its looking pretty good. I tried to sign your guest book but couldnt. It said I had to be a member. Member of what? mm

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In order to sign the guest book you have to be a member of the greater cardomain.com website meaning you have to have a web page about your car on the cardomain website. I know it's pretty dumb, but that's the way it is. Sign up on cardomain and then you can sign the guestbook. - Chad

·
Registered
364 Posts
mm, technically,

you don't have to have a page. you can sign up as a memeber and then not create a page. but chad is right - all of the cougars there except his and now mine are the crappy mid-years and new ones. they need more REAL CATS!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: mm, technically,

73XR-7owner said:
they need more REAL CATS!
Amen to that.. - Chad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts