Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I put in new wires, plugs, points, condenser, adjusted air mixture and idle on the carb. Tried to set the timing but, the mark is gone. The idle is running about 700 rpm. Does that hurt anything? It runs too rough below that. Runs great at that point. No more rough starts either and no stalling. So, let's see how long that lasts.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rick

Thank you! That's great news!! She purrs like a kitten!:ylsup:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Okay, so I can just give you a call and you will come do all that to ours???:)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot...

Adjusted ignition timing too. Way off. Dayle you can't afford to import emblems how would you afford us? hehe:p:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Just think what fun you could have here with all the other cats around, according to Rick we have lions and tigers all over the place, actually and seriously there are about 50 or so just up the road, but they are in a lion park, fenced, good strong fencing.
Anyway you should all broaden your horizons, come to Africa and bring gifts, like tail lenses, indicator lenses, emblems, sequencer motors etc.:D

PS: If USA companies were'nt so busy making up bogus profit statements and filing for bankcruptcy [sp] our economy would not be so bad:1poke: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts