Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to keep this thing alive.

Abundant Grounds Coffee in Kennesaw, GA is hosting a cruise in this Saturday, Feb 21st, from 2:00 p.m. 'til 5:30 p.m. The address is 1600 Kennesaw Due West Rd in Kennesaw.

The next date of importance is the Spring Pony Roundup held on Saturday March 14, 2015 (Rain date Sunday March 15) at Mustangs Unlimited, 2505 Newpoint Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA from 10-4, registration until 12:00, $15. Show is open to all Ford bodied and powered vehicles. The have trophies and stuff.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naw. The bad weather missed us down where I'm at. It's just plain cold out in the morning when I walk the dogs. Growing up in and traveling around the great pacific northwest I've seen worse. Especially when traveling in the mountains. Nothing quite like driving in a blizzard across the Blue Mountains in eastern Oregon. And yes, I know my way around a snow shovel. Builds character. At least that's what my dad told me. I find it funny that people down here freak out when ice or snow is mentioned in the weather forecast. It's not like it sticks around for weeks on end. A day or two at the most.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Yeah - glad you missed it. It's been a crazy winter this year. Feel sorry for the poor sob's in the northeast! Living in fear of your roof giving way is scary...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grew up just outside of Seattle. When it snows up there it's the wet kind, not that dry powder. We call it Seattle cement or Cascade concrete. Several years ago they had a real bad winter up there and roofs were collapsing from the weight of the snow. It was bad but no where near as bad as what's happening in NE right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts