Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my valve covers off ebay quite awhile back because I like how they were very heavy cast and yet still smooth/plain for the most part - albeit they only clear my roller rockers by gnats as$ if I leave the deflection plate off where the breather goes (probably part of my carbon up woes I think..?) Anyways, they have a part number that looks Ford-ish? I've never seen any other ones like them. Is this number a FOMOCO one?

E6ZE-6A513-AB

Wait I see some on ebay right now >
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-87-93-SBF-SMALL-BLOCK-FORD-260-289-302-5-0-VALVE-COVERS-ALUMINUM-E6ZE-/270833275829

I guess they are.....I thought they were older for some reason. I don't have the filler tube on mine though - it would interfere with the cross bar anyway. For some reason, I don't recall seeing any of these - what did they come on mostly..?

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Note that these are for an EFI car with no provision for PCV since EFI cars had that at the rear of the intake manifold valley...

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I gave 25 for them back when I got them! LOL Oh, well....I won't feel bad about trying to carve a running cat logo into them if I screw it up --- I ain't out nuthin! I'm pretty impressed with the quality of them anyhow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts