Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Wow I don't think I've ever seen an Cougar RX7 with a T-top and a Winchester engine!!!

I like how he says at the end, "No pics as I entered this for owner." Maybe the owner might want to post his own ads so he will get calls on his car for sale instead of comical calls.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
351 Magnum

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Wow I don't think I've ever seen an Cougar RX7 with a T-top and a Winchester engine!!!
Winchester made lots of stuff not related to guns. Almost anything you could find in a 1920s hardware or sporting goods store was made by Winchester. IF you can find a 1920s can of Winchester tenis balls, I'll give you $500.00 for it.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
This is just too good to not place here for all to see.

1978 RX7 Ford Cougar - $2800 (Cheney)

Date: 2011-05-25, 9:27PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Ready to sell: good car with T-top, brown/gold in color, 351 Winchester engine. New tires, timing chain and shocks. All maintenance updated with engine overhauled. Selling for $2,800,00 OBO. Please contact Larry at 509 235-6650 or 509 990-5186 for further information or to get a time to view vehicle. No pics as I entered this for owner.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Registered
439 Posts
Someone should call it may be the steal of the year!

·
Registered
524 Posts
The winchester is ultra rare,(I have never seen one, atually the first I heard tell of it).hehe-- the t-top not so much!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Last time I had a 351 Magnum or a Winchester under the hood of my Cougar I spent 1 year in prison! LOL!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ah, but yes, it's a Ford RX7 cougar! didn't realize Ford owned Mazda back in '78. Of course this is nothing like a Mercury Cougar!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I hear the car is still for sale as people test drive it and it won't stop back firing. Damn Winchesters!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts