Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trunk lid, upper cowl and passenger fender for sale. I have had them for years in a garage loft and now I would like them gone. These are not reproductions, they have what looks to be the original paint on them but I could be wrong. Trunk lid does have holes drilled in where the spoiler went. All three pieces are in great shape.

If you are serious about these items I will send a picture or I can try to put them on the thread. Make an offer and I will see if I will let them go. I do know what these are worth but trust me I want to get rid of them.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
If you don't mind, please let us know were you are. This helps if you are close to some one who needs them then shipping is no problem. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
What year Cougar these parts are for would be of interest as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe these parts are for a 69-70 cougar. I really have no information on them because they were in my loft when I bought my home. BONUS! I would like to sell these to someone so that I can buy more parts for my project. I am doing a full restoration on a 67' convertible mustang. If there is any information that would help me identify the parts and give the exact info it would be helpful. I am not looking to over charge someone for these parts.

Further note, I am very new to this forum stuff so I am learning.

·
Registered
524 Posts
How much are you asking for these parts. Are you close to Lockport NY? I'll be in that area Sun/Monday. I would like to see them. I'm assuming you are close to the Lewiston Bridge Border crossing into Canada?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are the pictures of the driver side fender (don't know why I said passenger side). The second picture shows a few holes which are really miner in the bottom portion of the panel.
DSC02970.jpg DSC02971.jpg DSC02972.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are pictures of the tunk lid. Looks like they had a spoiler on it because the holes are there. It also looks like they missed drilled the holes and filled them in. Other than the missed drilled holes the lip is pretty ugly with rust holes and what not. Still a solid piece but needs attention. Willing to work with someone who wants this.

DSC02975.jpg DSC02976.jpg DSC02977.jpg

Here is the upper cowl. The cowl is in perfect shape. No dents or rust.

DSC02973.jpg DSC02974.jpg

If people are interested PM me. I will try to respond quickly, but I work odd hrs and don't have much computer time. That is why it took three weeks to put pictures on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FYI- These parts are still for sale and are negotiable. The price on all these are not what is on the parts. PM me with a fair price and I will try to work with you on shipping. Fall Carlisle is coming up and if anyone is going I could deliver them there. I will be in Carlisle Thur-Sat. Just something to think about. Thanks for looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts