1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the details, who's comming???

The Truett Cathy Collection - Saturday, May 14, 2011 @ 9 AM
A Visit to the Truett Cathy Collection
“Mr. Chick-Fil-A” himself will show us around his collection of vintage cars and Black Angus cows. Imagine, Mr. Cathy owning cows! Also, we will feast on this famous (chicken) sandwiches and drinks. This will be a joint venture with other car enthusiasts from other clubs, so expect a good turnout. The collection includes a wide range of different makes and models to admire, and you know there will be other great folks to compare notes with. So if you’re into the “Three C’s” (Cars, Chicken and Cows) this is one event Not To Be Missed!
When? 9:00 AM Saturday, May 14, 2011.
Where? Fayetteville. Peach State CLC and Ga Cougar members will rally at the Publix parking lot, which is 1/2 mile south of Melear’s BBQ (which is now closed) on GA-85. Go about 1 1/2 miles southeast of the Courthouse Square.
Directions? From the north, east and west: Take I-75 south from ATL. At Exit 237A, take Georgia Hwy 85 south through Riverdale into Fayetteville. It’s 45 miles from Roswell (about one hour).
From I-75 south of McDonough, take Exit 221 Jonesboro Road to GA 54 west into Fayetteville.
From I-85 south of Newnan, take GA 34 east through Peachtree City. Hwy 34 becomes Hwy 54 into Fayetteville.
Questions? Call Jeff Johnson at 770-862-7374

·
Registered
97 Posts
Jeff,

Is that meet at the Publix at 9 AM, or arrive at Cathy's by 9 AM? How far is it from Publix to Cathy's?

Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Jeff......I will come over and meet you guys...will just see you at the show....is the number above your cell? if so, perhaps I can ring you and catch up with you guys...my cell is 404 617 9581

·
Registered
97 Posts
How many folks are planning to do this? There is a show at Gene Evans Ford the same day, wonder if I can make it to both??

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
several clubs are going, don't have a count of cougars, the meet up includes the cadillac club.

Yes that is my cell number, would be nice if we can get a large group, you don't have to bring your cougar to go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts