1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I am looking for a 1968 1/2 428 cj Coupe or a 1969 428 SCJ Mustang, 1965 Shelby or a Boss 429 Mustang, i am open to trading one of my two cars plus or minus cash depending on the deal.

http://rkmotorscharlotte.com/sales/inventory/active#!/1969-Ford-Torino-Cobra/133121

http://rkmotorscharlotte.com/sales/inventory/active#!/1970-Mercury-Cougar-Eliminator-Boss-302/133120

Scott

Please pm and or call

800-227-9111

A few weeks ago, when I saw (in your signature) all the cars you own, I almost posted a question: What's wrong with you? All those cars and no Boss 429??
I'm glad you're trying to correct that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your right Larry...................it has been hard for me to justify that much money for a single car.................but, i have realized that i need to kull the herd a bit and have a few marque cars, so that is why i am selling a few......................and i already have a (almost done) 1970 Boss 302 Super Drag Pack Eliminator..............so the pastel car goes, and the cobra is awesome, but i have seveal 428 cars and that goes too. Really hope i can find a Boss 429 to add to the collection :)

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
You need to throw the Triple Black Eliminator on the table. :)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Your right Larry...................it has been hard for me to justify that much money for a single car.................but, i have realized that i need to kull the herd a bit and have a few marque cars, so that is why i am selling a few......................and i already have a (almost done) 1970 Boss 302 Super Drag Pack Eliminator..............so the pastel car goes, and the cobra is awesome, but i have seveal 428 cars and that goes too. Really hope i can find a Boss 429 to add to the collection :)
I remember seeing several different Boss 429's for sale in ads in Super Ford Magazine for less than $10,000.00 in lots of issues back in 1980-1981

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
You need to throw the Triple Black Eliminator on the table. :)
That's just talking dirty! ;>) BUT I LIKE IT! lol

Keep us posted on what you find......

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Nice grocery getter Scott!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts