Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Tow Your Cougar With A Mercury Truck

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Werner 
#1 ·
1967 Mercury M100 Truck
360 (FE) granny four speed
Custom Cab, Step-side 9 foot bed, truck is dark green, special order bench seat, wood bed, chrome windshield moldings. Truck is bone stock, all tailgate pieces in tact. Came to the USA in ~1971, its been literally rescued from a farmers field in Bakersfield. Interior is stock and intact, dash is cracked in all the right places. Engine does run, nothing missing in engine compartment, stock oil bath air cleaner intact as well. Truck body has rust is several areas that need serious repair. Needs brakes, tune-up, tires, radiator to be a daily driver as a patina king (queen). 50% of the bed wood is still there. March 23, 1968 is the last date of production for Merc. trucks, so this is one year before that. This truck is fairly rare but I do want to be fair about the price. I've been comparing Fords truck for sale on websites, Craigslist, and the last several Pomona and Long Beach HiPo swap meets. Reply or PM me and I will attempt to respond. I am brand new to this site, several folks at the Fabulous Ford Show at Anaheim Stadium this last Sunday suggested I advertise here. I searched for advertising rules but did not find any. If I'm breaking a rule advertising a non-Cougar my apologies, remove this and I'll move on.
Thanks,
Werner

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Like! !!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.