Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ok ok, i know that its ot a Cougar, but i have an opportunity to get ahold of a 71 Mustang Mach 1. My grandmas neighbor wants me to do paint and body on his kind of rusty roof 65 Fastback. ( C code 4 spd car ) and in exchange he is willing to give me a 71 Mach 1 ( 351C 4 spd car) that needs a bit of work. needs a fender and some other misc stuff. the engine is out, but he has all the parts for it. he is also willing to give me another 351C that he just has lying around. is this a good deal or what?? i dont know if i should, but i would plan on keeping the Mach 1 for me though. I hate the idea of taking a car to makea profit.

·
Registered
406 Posts
sounds like a plan. 71 was a good year for the mach 1. My dad like the way the back slopes all the way down to the tail lights. My brother did a job for a guy putting in some outdoor lighting at his business. The guy said "what do I owe you?" My brother said, "how about that old F-100 you got in your backyard?" The guy said oh that crap heep? sure take it away." My brother did, and now it's on its way to being an extremely nice hot rod truck. It's a 56 ford that will soon do 10's. And he got it for free. ;) - Chad

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I STAND BEHIND THIS STATEMENT FULLY --------- FREE IS BETTER THAN GOOD! he he he

1 - 3 of 3 Posts