Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This my last post for the night, its past midnight, we decided to take the younger two kids for a burger this afternoon, drove into the MacDonalds drive thru, and then had to painfully reverse, the cat was too big to take the corner, tried KFC after that, same story, except the reverse was even worse, we had about 3 cars behind us, could'nt hear what they were saying but the looks spoke volumes, 4 letter volumes. So we will not be taking her for fast food anymore. The other day we tried to get into the undercover parking at the local mall, she was too wide to go thru the boom, not that we actually wanted to park there, we just wanted to hear the acoustics that a few good revs would make.
So now we need to logistically plan our trips. The joy of owning a cat.:D

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Not your fault that theat side of the world does everything smaller... Personally I prefer the 25ft long, 10000lb SUV approach to daily commuting myself.... :)

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
What you need to find is a sonic or drive in with car hops that way they bring the food to you.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sonic? Car hops?, sorry DB moment, its too late/too early for my brain to operate.:D

·
Registered
889 Posts
take two spaces

wheel that bad boy in the lot and take two spaces,dont be shy,fast food and fast cars was the thing back then.Manners Big Boy was great car service too.I used to play rugby with a guy from S Africa back in 79-80 great player we always won with em. Dan:p:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay I figured out the car hops, don't have them here, its drive thru or park your car, get out, go in and order your own.
Sonic, is that a car, if so, got lots of cars, only one Cougar!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, thanks, no sonics here. Maybe I should start a business and a new trend.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Try this site 72CAT...it has a picture of a Sonic with a bunch of PT Cruisers gathering out front. Our local Sonic has local car clubs meeting there every Thursday night...it has to be a 1973 or older car... http://www.sonicdriveincruise.com/ Good greasy food too...mmmm...:D

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, thats looks so cool, wonder if the concept would catch on here, just think I could start a cougar club meeting, with only one car, guess I would have to make it a V8 club, might get about 5 cars then, maybe 10 at the most. You're right, the food looks yummy...
D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts