Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!
I have noticed on several pictures in the gallery that some 68 cats have aluminum/chrome side skirts. My 68 doesn't. Firstly, what is the proper name for these parts? Secondly, where can I get them and how much do they cost?

Many Thanks!!

Stu - :D

·
Registered
694 Posts
I've always called them rocker moldings, they are aluminum. I have a few sets that are in varying degrees of condition. If interested email me or give me a call.....Keith 636-925-8888 or email to [email protected] As far as price I think you can still get reproductions for around 120.00 but not sure if they are still available. I also have mounting tabs (plastic) that you must rivet to body to mount the aluminum rocker molding. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's the thingy's

Hi!! :wave:
Sorry for being so slow to reply!! Went away for the weekend!! :p: Anyway I wasn't talking about the hashes but they are very nice!! Yes Modified7!! The side aluminium rocker moldings!! Very smart!! I am really interested but funds are tight i am going to upgrade intake and carb soon!! but i have your email and number and if i decide to get some your the first person i will call!
Once again many thanks!!

Stu - :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts