Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is great! I'm a newbie, and just bought a '67 Cougar yesterday. I was looking around to see what kind of info there is on the web about Cougars, and lo and behold - mercurycougar.net! I've been after a '67 or '68 for about 5 years and finally got one. Can't wait to start working on it - I'm bringing it home on Thursday. I hope this will be a good place to get answers to questions I have. I'm sure I'll be needing the help.....

Lab Rat

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Hi, welcome to the best forum on the net, these guys can help you out with any query you may have, and they have the patience of Job. :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Wow, I get to welcome someone already?!?!? I was looking for a 67/68 Mustang driver to compliment my '66, and somehow I have a '67 being shipped to me... but it looks like fun!

Oh, and welcome!

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
welcome glad to see another cat fan. first things though is once you get your cat please forward the information in the data base to phil parcells. you will find the link on the link page under the cougar club of america link. join your local if you have one and have fun. this is the best forum you will ever be on. Much better than any other i have been on or seen it is well moderated and is very cordial and polite, enjoy and ask away.If it cant be answered here we do a good job of lieing anyhow. just kidding the information you get for the most part is correct and if it isnt people here fess up to their mistake real quick.:D

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Steve, could'nt you make it a Cat and pony show.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
"Cat and Pony Show" is how my father (66 Mustang) and I refer to ourselves at the local cars shows. :)
I grew up with a Mustang but wanted something more - :p:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Ohh. okay, just here we call something thats really ugly a 'dog', no insult to woof dogs, just a saying, so I was interpreting your "No, it's not a DOG and Pony show.' as a bit of an insult to the cougar. My apologies:)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Welcome Lab Rat!! Whoo Hoo!! Another 67!:D Great to have you aboard. Best bunch of cougar people here. If you have questions during your "experiments":rolleyes: just ask away.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Congrats Lab Rat...this is a wonderful place to get info on all things Cougar. Another great (but soon to be closing) site is the Classic Cougar Network.

Welcome abord!!!

Ken

(68 KAT - This month's Cat Snap)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts