Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Contributing Member
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ONLY Mercury that was named Motor Trend Car of the year is now an Orphan!
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=panelsurround onclick=window.close() vAlign=top align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END TEMPLATE: showfull.tmpl -->

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
An Orphan, Well, not really, its GRANDFATHER, (FORD) is still around to help with parts, and service to those that need such.

Dale in Indy

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Who has ever drivien a '67 Cougar onto a dealership expecting them to service it?

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have...but that was 30 years ago. ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
What did they say?

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
They did what I asked in Rouyn, even the alignment, and the one in Winnipeg said "no charge, it was a priviledge"

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I love it.............................

If only I could sing, OH CANADA........, but this old HOCKEY NUT can't. Wife and family have attended over 200 games. Saw the GREAT one score his first pro goal.

Dale in Indy

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
I love it.............................

If only I could sing, OH CANADA........, but this old HOCKEY NUT can't. Wife and family have attended over 200 games. Saw the GREAT one score his first pro goal.

Dale in Indy
Don't worry about it! I'm Canadian and I don't even remember the words.

If Gretzky is who you are referring to, I remember following the oilers when they were in the WHL.

Jean

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Yep, the "GREAT ONE, Gretzky. Most people don't remember he played his FIRST pro game in Indy with our 'RACER'S'. We were there, and the full house crowd went wild.

Skinny young kid, that didn't look like he was about to score.

Dale in Indy

P. S. I just love hockey. 60 minutes of on ice play. The average football game, WHICH I LOVE TOO, is approx. 17 minutes of playing, the rest between such.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
It wouldn't be that way if the comercial official was knocked off before the game...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts