Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I havefinally found the part of parts.A dual quad intake manifold for the 390.DSCmotorsports.com has the factory one,it says its for the FE including the 390, part number-C3AZ-K I have been looking every where edelbrock,offenhauser,holly,weiliend,no luck hard to find big block 390s they want 450.00 + shipping thats anOEM.If someone Knows who I can get a cheaper one from let me Know.Im getting 9 mpg now so whats 5. Dan:D

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats tasty

Man O man thats like the one I found without the buff.Dark if I had a small block I would take you up.If Summit Racing had it I would be there in a heart beat only 25 minutes down the road.Now that I know the part number I know what to look for.Also by the next columbus show my sock drawer should be full again.My complements that was a great find but as norm on this old house says"Its a little over buget"But in november who knows Dan:evil:

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Dan, if you can get one for 450. I think you should grab it. The one on ebay is at 610. now, and reserve not met. Kinda makes you wonder what he's asking for it. Im asking 225. for my intake.

Rick

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish i could

the one on the DSCmotorsports is a used OEM at 450 so it will be at least 75 buck to get it to me now that I finally got the part number I might get lucky at the swaps if I dont get lucky after the columbus show at thanksgiving then I will bite the bullet or billet. Or if anyone sees one around it has C3AZ-K stamped right on the top. Dan

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
That much to ship to you huh. I could ship my intake to you for around 35.US Where is this place that has the intake. Im in Canada. They way probably 25-30 pounds right, thats expensive to ship in the same country isnt it. I'll check arounf here, a guy I know has some rare stuff, no promises though, he's a hermit:D

Rick

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shipping $$$

I sent some stuff to Texas from Ohio UPS ground around 50.00 so I figured it coming from california Its just an educated guess.Hey Dark if you can find one,(dual Quad Manifold) if it will go on my 390 give me a figure.I just checked summit again-nothing on the net site.Im going to call them they might have a dusty box lying around who knows. Dan

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
A 63-64 lo riser 427 manifold should work nicely (C3AE-C) or a Shelby GT500 (C7ZX-A)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great!!

Thanks for the part no's the more the better,those are dual quads also right? Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts