Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing a blank front page here with no Cougar pics is kind of.... blah.....:uhoh: Anyway could we could post a POM or COM "Picture Of the Month or Cougar Of the Month" there? With all the nice Cougars people here have I'm sure we could fill it for months if not years to come. Just a thought as many forums have cover pictures on the main page. What do you say?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
That's a great idea, I'll 2nd that. John

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Maybe out of line but I would like to be able to open a slide show and sit back and see all the Cats prowl by. Looking at others cars has sure encouraged me to go all the way with mine.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Maybe out of line but I would like to be able to open a slide show and sit back and see all the Cats prowl by. Looking at others cars has sure encouraged me to go all the way with mine.
Specially since you can't see all the cars in the garage section. There's a programming error that won't allow you past the first page.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I agree, either a Cougar of the Week or a slide show would be a great addition to the blank front page.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So when does the Ride Of The Month forums start up?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, when will ride of the month start? Can the pictures from that be used on the front page?
Steven

1 - 11 of 11 Posts