5,758 Posts
yeah ill say it came out great :ylsup:
thanks
pat

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I am going to go with stripes eventually, yeah. Not in a hurry and pretty broke right now. I want to get the engine rebuilt next, so there's $1500 I need to save up :-D

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
*****in car man. id say lower it, but the whole front spoiler might come off next time lol. jk jk. looks killer

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Very nice,very nice. another orange cat I like, I like it. Cool!!!
Jon

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Good job can't wait to see it at Knott's

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Going to Knotts? Can't wait to check out your ride. LOOKS GREAT!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Well man thats one awesome cat!....Looks real straingt...too bad about your spoiler ...i know that pain. Good luck with it man!

·
Registered
676 Posts
I think I am going to go with stripes eventually, yeah. Not in a hurry and pretty broke right now.
I wouldn't be in a rush, that car looks really clean without the stripes. I don't know if I'd bother striping it, I really like it as it is now.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Sweeeeet......

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
im diggin it without the stripes. but gotta see it in person first.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I like it sans stripes too, I think I'll do stripes when I start getting antsy about the looks. Current plan is to take it as-is through the rest of the show season this summer, and then pull the engine in October or so to rebuild it.

I'll be at Knott's, so Steve and anyone else going can gawk at it. Just don't look at the interior!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
MunchE said:
And please look at the interior, its perfect!!!
jk jk jk... i had to lol

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
Hey Jason, Looks Good!! As you know, I kind of have a bit of a soft spot for Orange Cougars. Enjoy the cruising season and good luck with the upcoming engine rebuild.

Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts