Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't wait any longer! :evil:Turned the starter over while pumping the gas and she roared to life. Backed it out over a small snow bank to get it out of the back garage, put 5 miles on her and runs great too. Great feeling to be able to drive her again, the only thing is the weather,only 45 degrees today. It rained Sunday,so the salt on the roads should of washed away by now. Now if it would only warm up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,260 Posts
I feel your pain. Only 78 more days of rain left for us, then we'll get 7.35 hours of sunshine to either do yard work, or wash the car. 98% of that sunshine will occur during work hours, and the other 2% will be during the commute home.

So sick of rain.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,276 Posts
I feel your pain. Only 78 more days of rain left for us, then we'll get 7.35 hours of sunshine to either do yard work, or wash the car. 98% of that sunshine will occur during work hours, and the other 2% will be during the commute home.

So sick of rain.
Part of the price for growing big trees....?
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top