Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was exactly that here in Minneapolis on June 1st. The annual Mill City Cruizers show had over 300 cars on display. A wide variety of cars attended ranging from street rods to customs to slammed trucks to...yep...you guessed it:

ONE COUGAR!!!!

I had the ONLY Cougar (68 XR7) at the show and was surprised to see that. Maybe they aren't plentiful up here in the Land of 10,000 Salt Trucks.

I even managed to park on a hill so no one noticed my sagging leaf springs :)

Is there anyone else on this board that is in Minnesota??? If so, where were you on Saturday???

Ken

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm from Minnetonka, but I've never heard of this show. I have to admit I don't really know any other gearheads.

I could have made it 2 Cougars, with a few hours work or a tow truck!

Neal

·
Registered
314 Posts
The One and Only

I think it's kind of cool you were the only one there with a cougar, it just shows how rare our cars really are.:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm from Kasson (down by Rochester)... I never heard about it either. There was a car show and swap meet in Rochester on Sunday and there happened to be a '68 Cougar at it. I think the guy was from up by the Cities somewhere. Not too much stuff for a swap meet though (but the weather may have had something to do with it).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts