1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Dang I love those e-body's - the reason I got a cat is because I couldn't afford a "good" one! I did pass up on a 440 Charger buy in Minnesota last fall....so many cars, so little wallet!! ;>)

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Do you have to be a member (logged in) to see pictures? I don't see no stinkin' pitchers! :buck:

·
Registered
27 Posts
First 67 Cougar I bought had been sitting in the woods for some time. When we hooked a wrecker to it and started pulling it came apart at the firewall. Ended up just pulling parts and scraping my 1st project....

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well, when 90% of the car is available in reproduction.....it comes down to easy $$$$$. For the DIY guy,.. time, talent and less $$$$. Our challenge is availability within reasonable cost,,,if we only had it so easy! How many here have had to purchase a parts car or 2, to be able to complete your project?? For us,...true ambition.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The Mopars are like the Mustang easy to by the parts and replace . I work with a mopar guy with a vast collection of runners and rebuilds .

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still, that is a LOT of rust repair. I wonder why Dynacorn isn't reproducing these bodies as well as the camaro and mustang? Seems like a legit business opportunity to me...

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Well, when 90% of the car is available in reproduction.....it comes down to easy $$$$$. For the DIY guy,.. time, talent and less $$$$. Our challenge is availability within reasonable cost,,,if we only had it so easy! How many here have had to purchase a parts car or 2, to be able to complete your project?? For us,...true ambition.
Yep, I have been watching the '08 season Chop, Cut, Rebuild and their 'cuda project. Classic Industries/Goodmark makes almost the whole car in parts! And the independant rear suspension they put in the 'cuda (not to mention the 800 HP blown hemi), it's almost enough to convert me to a Mopar guy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts