Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a comercial here in Denver for Comcast, a new telecommunications company. It featured a 69 cat. Who would of thought that in 2003, of all of the cars out there, they picked an old cat. Again, the all mighty cat rises to the top.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Comcast

Comcast may be new in the Denver area, but they are huge hear in the east. They are the largest provider of cable TV and telecommunications in the Philadelphia market, and they own parts of the Philadelphia Flyers and 76ers among other things. Glad to hear they are using a cougar, maybe we'll get to see it here as well.
Paul G.
69 XR7 Convertible

·
Registered
614 Posts
Just wait until Comcast fully sinks its claws into Denver...you won't be singing the same tune. Intermittent cable outages and a really lame ISP make for semi-angry customers.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Comcast just bought out AT&T Brodband Internet (ATTBI) up here. All my prior experience with AT&T has been bad. They buy up small companies and change your service (read that as giving less for more). Anybody that gets rid of AT&T is alright in my book.

·
Registered
448 Posts
OT Cable

Mike,
Do have problems with your cable in Marlton. I don't think I've ever had a cable outage in the nine years I've been in this house.
Paul Garvin

·
Registered
614 Posts
Well, it could be because of the apartment complex I live in. The Comcast techs that come out always seem to "rig" something so it works temporarily, and make more work for the guy coming out next time.

We've never had a piece of our equipment fail (although thats the first thing Comcast checks), it's always their connections outside. They check the box, the modem...then they go outside for about an hour and come back with the revelation that something is bad at the junction block. I'm in the wrong business, I tell ya. Usually results in another service visit, and another day without cable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts