1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
292 Posts
THAT is a Sharp Car! I would almost give up all my other Projects for that one, and would buy it if I didn't have other commitments for my business. So far the price is very reasonable, but that is my opinion, and a no reserve auction.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I really like that car. Seems 100% ready to drive. Nothing to fix. No problems. I don't want a show car. Just a great driver and this looks like one.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
There is another thread on this car, posted within the past few days.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
That color combination is kind of growing on me ;)

Not to be nit-picky, but it is too bad the engine bay wasn't as well preserved as the rest of the car. What happened there?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
That color combination is kind of growing on me ;)

Not to be nit-picky, but it is too bad the engine bay wasn't as well preserved as the rest of the car. What happened there?
Some people never open their hood even if they take great care fo the rest of the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Seriously considering this car- but the 1500.00 freight on top of the purchase price on an unseen car is a bummer. Original paint is a huge deal, just not sure what that thing is worth after the frieght and better wheels/tires and whatever else it may need. Color could grow on me...eventually ! Too bad all these original ones seem to be in Cali

·
Registered
902 Posts
That's a spectacular car, but the color is just tragically horrible IMO....However, repainting this car would be a sin. Kind of a catch 22.....

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
That's a spectacular car, but the color is just tragically horrible IMO....However, repainting this car would be a sin. Kind of a catch 22.....
Tragically Horrible!?

I resemble that remark ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
The color may not be my first choice, but the year and the outstanding condition would certainly offset that.

Someone is about to snag a really great car.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
I resemble that remark too. I kinda like that color (but it needs a saddle interior.....)

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Not to forget it is a M code 351 4Bbl. Add some nice factory Road wheels or magnum 500s and it would be a great car !

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I kind of cringed a bit when I read the comment on the listing about a 17 year old wanting one. A novice driver and a clean classic is a bad mix in my book. (JMHO...please don't beat me up over that comment) Pat

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
The FACTS bear that out, at 17, well it wouldn't have been the SMARTEST move to put me in such.

FACTS are FACTS...

Ask any insurance salesperson.

Dale in Indy

·
Registered
17 Posts
was thinking exactly those magnum wheels and some more agressive period coker radials, maybe re pin stripe it and clean up the engine bay

sad I missed that dark green one a while back out there- but diagonal across the country is a beetch and I was skeered

I saw that 17 year old post too and thought the same thing, There are some good 17 year olds out there I guess- but I wasnt one....

I had Ivy gold(metallic) leather in this back a few years and I was good with it

airstreamlincoln.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts