Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wellllll, like I discovered, paint sure covers a lot of sins!!! You won't really know until you dig a bit deeper!! I don't think $15k would get you a rust-free Eliminator survivor.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Wellllll, like I discovered, paint sure covers a lot of sins!!! You won't really know until you dig a bit deeper!! I don't think $15k would get you a rust-free Eliminator survivor.
I can't agree more. That just seems real low for what looks like an Eliminator in good condition.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Although way out of my league, I thought it seemed like a heck of a deal. Hope it is as it appears and maybe someone on here ends up with it..........
Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Although way out of my league, I thought it seemed like a heck of a deal. Hope it is as it appears and maybe someone on here ends up with it..........
Thanks
Chuck
Oh man... :bloated: If I actually thought the wife would go for it, then I would...

Is that a 4speed hurst handle sticking up? Or an auto? I dont see a clutch pedal, but the angle isn't great and that handle looks like it is sticking up a bit high for an auto.

One can only hope, right?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'd have to see a Marti report for that car. Decal on rear spoiler is in the wrong location. The black "blockout" plate in the center of the dash has been replaced with one that has lights. There appears to be a square hole cut in the hood above the air cleaner. I would have to say this car is repainted and messed with.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
It's about an hour up the road from me, in case anyone wants someone to put some eyes on it. Gas and money for dinner at the local Indian food joint is my basic charge.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Just talked to the guy...really nice fellow, but it's an H code car...0F91H505273.....so not an Eliminator originally....

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Just talked to the guy...really nice fellow, but it's an H code car...0F91H505273.....so not an Eliminator originally....
Ah well, so much for "survivar" car, eh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts