Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, guys don't know if anyone on here watches the Supernatural series. The episode from Friday Feb 10th 2012 had a Gold/yellow color 1973 Mercury Cougar XR7 hardtop... The character Dean drove the car in the episode and it showed the car quite a few times. I doubt the car will be in the next episode because this season they have been driving different cars each episode. They used to drive a 1967 Impala for the first six seasons but had to quit driving that car because the Feds expect for them to be in that car and they are wanted.

Just thought this was neat because you don't see classic cougars in too many movies/shows. Just wanted to share this in case somebody wanted to check it out. If I'm not mistaking I think the Movie Dust till Dawn had a Cougar in the very beginning of that movie.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I'm not familiar with the Supernatural series. The owner of the "From Dusk till Dawn" Cougar is on the forum. There are several threads about it, should you want more information.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I LOVE that show! I haven't seen the last 2 episodes, I'll have to keep an eye out when I find a minute to catch up. =)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I LOVE that show! I haven't seen the last 2 episodes, I'll have to keep an eye out when I find a minute to catch up. =)
I figured there had to be some fans of Supernatural on the forum... This season isn't there best season but since I've seen every season I am still a dedicated fan... So check it out when you get a chance.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I definitely will! I usually watch it every week but the last couple of weeks have been really busy. Personally, I think the first two or three seasons were my favorites. :) But I still love the show.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts