Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about you, but for me it's been a long grueling summer. I've been travelling and working all summer trying to keep business alive and have been a bit short on the Cougar activities. We've got our annual big event coming next weekend - Fun Ford Sunday on September 13th in Vallejo. This is the 13th year for this event too. It's always alot of fun as 100's of Fords, Mercs, & Lincolns come in from all over Northern California & Nevada to show off their iron. It's a big year for anniversaries as it's 70 years of Mercury, 50 years of Galaxie, 45 years of Mustang, and 25 years of SVO. Should see a lot of cool Fords.

As usual we'll have the setup event on SAT afternoon starting ~5PM. We'll stuff goodie bags and have a BBQ.

On Sunday:
Gates open at 8:00 AM for those of us showing our cars
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM for the show
Solano County Fairgrounds, 900 Fairgrounds Drive, Vallejo, California 94589

Exhibitor (If you bring your cat to the show you're an exhibitor) Fee: $35.00 at the gate
Event T-shirts are $16 at the show
Information: PO Box 6682, Concord, CA 94524-1682
http://www.funfordsunday.com

It would be great if you can let me know if you're going through the poll or just sending me an email.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
You guys in Cali have all the fun! Enjoy it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Im going up there from Fresno, Just not taking my cat (still working on it).... im hoping to get good ideas and advise from you guys up there.:D

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Will be there but not with the Cougar, but the Park Lane. More appropriate as it will be the only one and the Cougar is blocked in the garage at this time by the F100.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts