Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in trying to meet up this summer for a mixer. We could try to attend a show or just host it at someone's place - bring your Cougar or just come talk about them! I know a lot of us have unfinished projects so bringing one wouldn't be necessary but it would be cool if we could revive some semblance of a Georgia Cougar Club and get together every now and then. :D

Any interest?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would also be interested. Mustangs Unlimited in Lawrenceville has a Mustang & Ford Appreciation Day - August 12, 2017

That could be a starting point. I might be able to have my 67 Cougar ready by then. If not, it could be in primer at least.

Steve

67 A code project
68 GT project

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would be interested. Summit in McDonough, GA is having an all ford car show on the 24th! Sounds like a good place to start. I have been going to all of these car shows in Georgia and so far I am the only cougar that is showing up.....so where are all the other cougars at?????

Tina

·
Registered
118 Posts
I know this thread is over two years old but I am happy to say that we have started a group on Facebook called the Southeast Cougar Club that will cover the states of Georgia, Alabama and North and South Carolina. Please reach out to me at [email protected] or go the the Facebook group Southeast Cougar Club and ask to join. We will work on building the club and getting a get together scheduled and on the books. thanks

Chris Jones
404-617-9581
Sharpsburg Georgia

1 - 7 of 7 Posts