Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the long seemingly endless journey searching for the 71 to 73 vert has finally ended. The 1973 XR7 351Q triple black is currently parked in the garage. I wanted to thank everyone especially those behind the scenes (pm’s) for their help, expertise, and assistance in my quest. While this is not a project car I am sure there will be questions in the future, next stop off to the wheels and tires sticky note. :smoke:

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Pictures! ...and Pictures :)

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts

That is awesome that you got a Q code 'vert. Don't forget about the Sunshine State Cougar Club.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
All I want to know is that uncle Ted on you Avitar? Sure looks like it!! Let us know what wheesl you find/work and like Scot says pics please!

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
All I want to know is that uncle Ted on you Avitar? Sure looks like it!! Let us know what wheesl you find/work and like Scot says pics please!
Either Theodore or maybe Sammy? Wango zee tango or Can't drive 55.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMG_0128.jpg Pictures as requested, and the avatar is Dave Mustaine. IMG_0117.jpg

·
Registered
11,950 Posts

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I like the big cats. They just ooze luxury! Yours is a very nice looking example! And I agree that a black cat is indeed B.. A..!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts