Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to remind everyone that our next meeting is this coming SAT February 11th - at 11AM at the Round Table Pizza, 1938 Oak Park Blvd., Pleasant Hill. Since they open right @ 11AM its not worth arriving early. I hope the weather is nice and some of us (not me :-( ) get to drive some CATS to the meeting.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hopefully it makes no difference the condition your cat is in...mine is not much on looks at the moment, but I would like to actually get it out and drive it more than around the block.... :)

Oddly enough, someone from Stray Cats stuck a flyer on my car at the Pleasant Hill location a few years back. :) See ya Saturday!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Jeff
how are you........???????????
don't forget we want to have a run to Santa Maria or something this year around october ...
call me ..................
thanks mike

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Santa Maria Run - Oh yes.

9 alley cat said:
Jeff
how are you........???????????
don't forget we want to have a run to Santa Maria or something this year around october ...
call me ..................
thanks mike
Hi Mike,

hope things are going well. I've been swamped, but I did bring that up at the last meeting and will do so again this coming SAT @ our FEB meeting.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hey just want to say thanks to Jeff and all the other "strays" who showed up for today's meeting. Glad to finally put a face to a name. Look forward to more events with the group.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The weather was GREAT and it was good to see all the cats @ the meeting. I've just got to get my cat DONE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts