Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As mentioned in the newsletter, I [Stephen Toumi] have taken over webmaster duties for the website. While there are no planned changes immediately, Jeff and I have been communicating some ideas. We will share some of these at the March meeting [and April as well]. I would like to hear your ideas as to what you want from your Cougar club web site. Please feel free to e-mail your comments at [email protected]

After the March meeting I will post what we was discussed. I am sure it will be communicated in the newsletter as well. Thanks and I look forward to keep the site update for both members and prospective members.

·
Registered
361 Posts
City Dweller needs directions to meeting in Burbs.

Oswald,

I was unable to pull up your PDF on line and needed directions/address to tomorrow's meeting. If it's hailing like it was in SF tonight I may not attend. Thanks.

ERIC/SF:sun2:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Stray Cats! I have spent the last week working on an updated version of our club website. I hhave showed off the update to Jeff and he asked I share it with the rest of the club to get more feedback and input.

The site has a similar look and feel to it. I have kept the same colors, red, black and white along with the logo. I am still working on adding and updating information on the site, but it should give you some idea what the future holds for the site.

I am also trying to make our EVENTS CALENDER more interactive, providing links and maps to upcomgin events. Once we attend some of these outings, I will start adding a synopsis of the event and some pictures.

Please feel free to post your ideas, comments, concerns and suggestions. You can also e-mail me at webmaster.classiccougar.com.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have finished the update for the classcougar.com website and will be putting all the new pages up on Wednesday, March 22. This will give web users a few weeks before the April meeting to check out the see and provide feedback.

Things I would like to accomplish in the coming months:

To get more club members cars showcased in the Gallery.
Start adding to the Member Spotlight feature on a monthly basis.

These are just a few of the items I have in mind. If you have ideas or input, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts